What if I find a leak and fix it?

If you find you have a leak, and have to hire a service fix it, you may be able to have your water bill adjusted. We established this program to encourage fixing of leaks, and to mitigate your expense. Please email our Customer Care or call us, toll free, at 1-877-584-9744 to ask for a leak adjustment.

Show All Answers

1. How do I pay my bill?
2. How do I turn on services?
3. How do I turn off services?
4. What do I do if my water bill shows that my water usage is much higher than normal?
5. What if I find a leak and fix it?
6. Why did I used to get only one bill for two meters but am now receiving two?