Who do I contact for a traffic ticket?

If you receive a Uniform Traffic Citation, you must follow the directions on the back of the citation. You must pay the citation within thirty (30) days or elect a court date to contest the citation. If you cannot pay the citation, you must contact the Clerk of Circuit Court within the thirty (30) days to make payment arrangements at:

Pasco County Traffic Violation Bureau

38053 Live Oak Avenue

Dade City, Florida 33523-3894

 For additional questions, please call the Traffic Division at (352) 521-4443

Show All Answers

1. What can I do about speeding vehicles on my street?
2. Who do I contact in reference to property the police department may have?
3. Who do I contact for a traffic ticket?
4. What if I receive a parking ticket from the Zephyrhills Police Department?
5. Who do I contact about an animal complaint?
6. Where do I get an application for employment with the Zephyrhills Police Department?
7. If I have a Police Department employee provide me with exceptional service who can I notify so they are recognized?
8. How do I report a scam?
9. Do I need an alarm permit?
10. Does the Police Department provide background checks for individuals?
11. Where can I get a copy of a crash report?
12. How do I file a complaint against a member of the Zephyrhills Police Department?