2022 City of Zephyrhills Municipal General Election Information
- Municipal Candidate Qualifying begins Tuesday, February 8, 2022 at noon.
- Municipal Candidate Qualifying ends Tuesday, February 15, 2022 at noon.
- Mayor’s Caucus is scheduled for Tuesday, February 15, 2021 at 6:00 p.m. in Council Chambers at City Hall – 5335 8th Street.
- Municipal Election: April 12, 2022, 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., Alice Hall Community Center – 38116 5th Avenue (Zephyr Park).
Seats Up for Election
- Council Member – Seat 1 (Incumbent Lance Alan Smith)
- Council Member – Seat 4 (Incumbent Kenneth M. Burgess, Jr.)
- All candidates must be a qualified and registered voter of the City of Zephyrhills and have been a resident of the City for a six month period immediately preceding the next election to qualify for any City elective office; and
- The City Council may set filing fees to be paid by candidates at the time of qualifying to run for elective office; and
- The nomination of all candidates for elective offices shall be made by nominating petitions. The name of any elector of the City having the necessary qualifications to hold the office may be nominated for the election to such office when a petition shall be filed with the City Clerk, signed by not less than twenty-five (25) registered voters of the City.
For additional information, please visit the Pasco County Supervisor of Elections website at www.pascovotes.com