MOST COMMON EXAMPLES OF CODE VIOLATIONS
- High grass and weeds: This is a common violation. High grass is not to exceed 12” in height along with weeds.
- Yard debris: Dead tree limbs, dead decaying trees, over grown shrubs, brush piles.
- House hold trash: Over flowing trash containers (Z-cart), trash in alleyways, trash piles around property.
- Non-operative motor vehicles including RVs: Wrecked, junk, dismantled, broken down.
- RVs Occupied as a residence: RVs cannot be occupied as a residence, the property must be zoned for RVs.
(EXAMPLES OF CODE VIOLATIONS)
(EXAMPLES of Dilapidated Vehicles and RVs)
HOMES, COMMERCIAL BUILDINGS, ACCESSORY STRUCTURES
The city of Zephyrhills code enforcements number one objective is health and safety. The minimum housing standards ordinance focuses on the integrity of homes and accessory structures along with commercial buildings. EXAMPLES BELOW ARE IN VIOLATION!!!!!!
Violation notice will be hand delivered or left at the violations address via door hanger for notification.
For all Ordinances including these examples of violations please refer to American Legal Publishing.