If you live, work, or go to school in Pasco County you can get a free Library Card. Bring something with your name and Pasco County address (see examples below). Juveniles under 16 must have parental/legal guardian approval.
Acceptable forms of ID include:
- Cancelled mail in your name
- Certificate of Residency
- Florida ID Card
- Florida Voter's Registration
- Pasco County Business License
- Pasco County Employee ID
- Pasco County Property Tax Receipt
- Pasco School ID
- Personal Checkbook
- Unexpired Florida Driver's License
- Utility or Telephone Bill
If you do not have anything with proof of address on it, you can still sign up for a library card with a provisional "unverified" status, allowing patrons to borrow 2 books.