Who do I contact about an animal complaint?

There is no Animal Services Department for the City of Zephyrhills. Therefore, any inquiries with regard to situations such as stray dogs or abandoned cats should be directed to Pasco County Animal Services(PCAS) . However, the Zephyrhills Police Department (ZPD) does respond to aggressive animals, animal bites, and animal cruelty calls. Wildlife complaints are handled by Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC).

Show All Answers

1. What can I do about speeding vehicles on my street?
2. Who do I contact in reference to property the police department may have?
3. Who do I contact for a traffic ticket?
4. What if I receive a parking ticket from the Zephyrhills Police Department?
5. Who do I contact about an animal complaint?
6. Where do I get an application for employment with the Zephyrhills Police Department?
7. If I have a Police Department employee provide me with exceptional service who can I notify so they are recognized?
8. How do I report a scam?
9. Do I need an alarm permit?
10. Does the Police Department provide background checks for individuals?
11. Where can I get a copy of a crash report?
12. How do I file a complaint against a member of the Zephyrhills Police Department?