What can I do about speeding vehicles on my street?

Call the Police Department at 813-780-0050 or submit a "Request for Action" explaining the situation. Your request will be assigned to an officer for traffic monitoring and increased visibility in your area.

Show All Answers

1. I would like to start a Neighborhood Crime Watch, what should I do?
2. What can I do about speeding vehicles on my street?
3. If I lock my keys in my vehicle who can I call?
4. Who do I contact in reference to property the police department may have?
5. Who do I contact for a traffic ticket?
6. What if I receive a parking ticket from the Zephyrhills Police Department?
7. Does the police department provide fingerprinting services?
8. Where do I get an application for employment with the Zephyrhills Police Department?
9. If I have a Police Department employee provide me with exceptional service who can I notify so they are recognized?
10. Do I need an alarm permit?
11. Does the Police Department provide background checks for individuals?
12. Where can I get a copy of a crash report?