Duke Energy has made it easier for their customers to report streetlight outages. 

The Request Area/Streetlight Repair form will allow you to enter lighting requests on the following.
1)  a single light or multiple lights
2)  a single location or multiple locations
3)  your account as well as someone else's account or address

To report an outage, please follow one of the links below:

http://www.progress-energy.com/custservice/flacig/index.asp   Large Commercial/Industrial/Governmental Customers

http://www.progress-energy.com/custservice/flabusiness/index.asp    Small/Medium Business Customers

http://www.progress-energy.com/custservice/flares/index.asp    Residential Customers

The request form is under the heading "Needs" toward the bottom of the page.

Copyright 2017 by City of Zephyrhills   |  Privacy Statement  |  Terms Of Use  |     |  Login