SITE PLAN REVIEW COMMITTEE MEETING
WEDNESDAY, April 19, 2017
Robert H. Johnson Council Chambers
5335 Eighth Street
Zephyrhills, FL 33542
- Special Event Application submitted by the Pasco County Fine Arts Council for an Artisan Craft Market in Main Street's Clock Plaza the first Friday of every month.
- Request submitted by Groybowskki, Howe & Gravely (GH&G) LLC for a Certified Parcel Subdivision of a 15.569 acre parcel located at the SE corner of US 301 and Eiland Boulevard (PID No. 02-26-21-0000-00100-0040).
- Conditional Use Petition submitted by Jamie Crew for a proposed residential structure on at 40134 Chancey Road, currently zoned LI.
- Plans resubmitted by Sunrise Properties Inc. for a 19,800 SF building to be utilized for office/warehouse space at Park Place, Lot #5 off of Correia Drive.
- Plans submitted by Cornelison Engineering & Design for a 4,238 SF addition to the existing 69,711 SF located at 5939 Gall Boulevard.