CITY COUNCIL MEETING
MONDAY, April 24, 2017
Zephyrhills Robert H. Johnson
City Hall Council Chambers
Call to Order – Council President
Roll Call – City Clerk Lori Hillman
Pledge of Allegiance – Council President
Approval /Correction of Minutes – April 10, 2017 Regular Meeting
FINANCE DIRECTOR’S REPORT
1. Mid-Year Budget Adjustments
CITY MANAGER’S REPORT
2. Proposed Sprinkler Incentives
3. Charter Revision Update
CITY ATTORNEY’S REPORT
4. First Reading ORDINANCE NO. 1326-17 - AN ORDINANCE OF THE CITY OF ZEPHYRHILLS, FLORIDA AMENDING ORDINANCE NO. 906-04 WHICH APPROVED THE SILVERADO PLANNED UNIT DEVELOPMENT (“PUD”) AND AMENDING ORDINANCE NO. 1247-15 WHICH APPROVED AMENDMENTS AND MODIFICATIONS TO THE SILVERADO PUD; IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PROVISIONS OF SECTION 166.041, FLORIDA STATUTES; PROVIDING FOR CODIFICATION, CONFLICT SEVERABILITY, AND AN EFFECTIVE DATE. (SILVERADO).
5. First Reading ORDINANCE NO. 1327-17 - AN ORDINANCE OF THE CITY OF ZEPHYRHILLS, FLORIDA AMENDING THE MASTER PLAN FOR SILVER OAKS PLANNED UNIT DEVELOPMENT (“PUD”); IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PROVISIONS OF SECTION 166.041, FLORIDA STATUTES; PROVIDING FOR CODIFICATION, CONFLICT SEVERABILITY, AND AN EFFECTIVE DATE. (SILVER OAKS).
REQUEST TO SPEAK
Zephyrhills Chamber of Commerce – ZEDC Update and Grant Proposal
CITY MANAGER ANNOUNCEMENTS
CITY ATTORNEY ANNOUNCEMENTS
CITY COUNCIL COMMENTS
* PLEASE NOTE: This is a Public Meeting. Should any interested party seek to appeal any decision made by the Council with respect to any matter considered at such meeting or hearing, he or she will need a record of the proceedings, and that, for such purpose, he or she may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceeding is made, which record includes the testimony and evidence upon which the appeal is to be based. F.S. 286.0105. If you are a person with a disability which requires reasonable accommodation in order to participate in this meeting, please contact the City Clerk at 813/780-0000 at least 48 hours prior to the public hearing. A.D.A. and F.S. 286.26.