City of Zephyrhills
CONTRACTOR CERTIFICATE Requirements
In order to be registered in our system we will need the below information:
1) State Certified License, OR
2) State Registered License with County Competency
3) Business Tax Receipt ( formerly known as "Occupational License")
4) Worker's Compensation
5) General Liability with the ---**City of Zephyrhills as certificate holder***
6) Fictitious Name (unless the business is LLC, DBA, Inc.)
7) Authorization Letter on your business stationery/notarized listing person or persons who are authorized to sign/pick up permits.
8) Address, Business phone and fax numbers
9) $30.00 charge for contractors who are not Department of Professional Licensee.
If you carry a Department of Professional License whether certificate or registered you will only need to supply items 1-8.
Documents can be faxed to 813-780-0021 but will not become valid until all the above requirements are met.
***Certificate Holder Information
City of Zephyrhills- Building Dept.
5335 8th Street, Zephyrhills, FL 33542