COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Information
(UPDATED 9:50 a.m. 2/18/2021)
Special Message from Lead Agency – FDOH in Pasco County:
Pasco County has vaccinated 48,381 people as of Friday, Feb. 12: 28,909 people have received their first doses and 19,472 people have completed their second doses. The Florida Department of Health in Pasco County (DOH-Pasco) will continue to increase the number of vaccinations being given as more vaccine is received. For now, DOH-Pasco will continue to use CDR Maguire Health & Medical for clients to schedule COVID-19 vaccination appointments. Pasco County Drive-Thru COVID-19 Vaccination Locations (by appointment only):
- T-Th: Sears Auto Center at the Gulfview Square Mall – 9409 US Hwy. 19, Port Richey, FL 34668
- M-W-F: Saint Leo University – 33701 State Road 52, St. Leo, FL 33574
For vaccination appointments and eligibility information visit: Publix Covid Page
- Governor Ron DeSantis signed Executive Order 20-315, which outlines the first phase of vaccine administration. During this phase, vaccinations will be made available to:
- Long-term care facility residents and staff
- Persons 65 years of age and older
- Health care personnel with direct patient contact
- The Florida Department of Health in Pasco County is encouraging anyone 65 and older who needs the COVID-19 vaccination to call 844-770-8548 or go to patientportalfl.com and create an account with CDR Maguire. Vaccination appointments will be provided to the public based on the vaccine supply allocation received. Limited availability of vaccines is anticipated over the next several weeks.
- Governor Ron DeSantis signed Executive Order 20-244, which begins Phase 3 of his Safe, Smart, Step-by-Step Plan for Florida’s Recovery. Restrictions to restaurant indoor capacity have been removed and COVID-19 related fines and penalties enforced on individuals have been suspended.
- Pasco County’s Face Coverings Order issued in June will remain in effect through Pasco County’s Local State of Emergency, or until rescinded, whichever comes first.
- Pasco County’s Local State of Emergency has been extended through February 25, 2021.
- FDOH in Pasco County and Pasco County Schools are collaborating and have established a joint command center for a unified COVID-19 response in schools.
- Region 4/6 Incident Management Team (IMT) has been activated and is located in the EOC to assist in several long-term care facilities within the region.
- Pasco County is offering the new Pasco Helping with Emergency Assistance Relief for Tenants(H.E.A.R.T.) program to help renters in Pasco pay bills directly if they've experienced economic hardship due to COVID-19. The first round of assistance opened Wednesday, February 17, 2021, and received 501 qualified applicants in 1 hour, 25 minutes. Please monitor MyPasco.net for program updates.
- Pasco County Public Transportation (PCPT) began a modified bus schedule to limit the number of riders on each bus beginning Thursday, December 17, 2020. These changes include a temporary suspension of service on Routes 18, 25 and 41, with partial suspension on Routes 21 and 23 and will be in effect until further notice. For a complete list of PCPT Route and Schedule changes, please visit: PCPT Rider Alerts
- Pasco County BOCC’s cost-to-date for COVID-19 is $7,700,688.55.
We encourage all members of the public to:
- Practice good hygiene including washing hands frequently and routine environmental cleaning.
- Limit social groups to a total of 10 or less people.
- Adhere to social distancing guidelines by remaining at least six feet from others.
- Stay home if you are ill.
Zephyrhills Utility Customers
In an effort to follow public health recommendations and limit face-to-face contact, we would like to remind you that there are alternatives to coming into City Hall and paying your utility bill at the counter. Customers can:
1) Go online to zephyrhillsfl.watersmart.com and register your account. You can pay with debit or credit card and can also enter checking account information for eChecks.
2) Pay over the phone by calling 833-360-7528. You will need your account number, as the automated system will ask you to enter the entire account number. You can use credit or debit cards, or enter your checking account number.
3) Mail your payment to the address on your bill in the payment envelope enclosed with your bill. The envelope is addressed to 415 Pisgah Church Road, Suite #374, Greensboro, NC 27455.
4) Place check payment in the drop box in front of City Hall, 5335 Eighth Street. The metal box attached to the building is labeled “Place Payments Here”. Please do not place cash in the box. Place your check and payment stub in an envelope.
In addition, if you want to connect or disconnect service, you can accomplish this by going here.
Our community’s health is very important to us. Please check the links below frequently, for the most up-to-date information.
- Center for Disease Control (CDC) Centers for Disease Control’s (CDC)
- Pasco County Emergency Management
- Florida Department of Health http://www.floridahealth.gov/diseases-and-conditions/COVID-19/index.html
- Florida’s COVID-19 Data and Surveillance Dashboard