Skate Park Registration Information
CITY OF ZEPHYRHILLS
SKATE PARK POLICIES & GUIDELINES
WARNING! THIS FACILITY IS UNSUPERVISED. ANY USE IS AT YOUR
OWN RISK. USE MAY RESULT IN SERIOUS INJURY.
THIS IS YOUR SKATE PARK; PLEASE TAKE CARE OF IT.
- All skaters must be registered, sign a consent form, and have a city issued decal on their helmet at all times. Children under 17 years of age; must have a parental consent form on file signed by a parent or legal guardian. A photo I.D. is required for registration.
- All skaters must wear a secured helmet at all times. It is strongly recommended that the following safety equipment be worn at all times: knee pads, elbow pads, and wrist guards.
- Skateboards and inline skates only are allowed on the skating surface. No bicycles at any time.
- Wet weather conditions may create unsafe surfaces for skating.
- Do not proceed down a ramp until it is clear of other skaters.
- No glass containers, food, or beverages are allowed on the skating surface.
- Zero tolerance for any graffiti or vandalism.
- Alcohol, tobacco, foul language and illegal drugs are prohibited.
- No other items such as benches, picnic tables, or other objects are allowed on the skating surface.
- No pets are allowed on the skate park surface.
- Hours of permitted use are from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
THE CITY OF ZEPHYRHILLS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO:
- Close the facility for any circumstances deemed necessary.
- Restrict entry and ask persons to leave the facility; if policies & guidelines are not followed or if unsafe behavior is observed.
- Report any maintenance concerns to the Parks Department office at 813-780-0022.
- In case of serious injury or any other emergency call 911.