Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
The following inspections for buildings or any construction must be called in with permit # & recorded - or Certificate of Occupancy will not be issued.
(1) Items needed on construction site before inspections - Construction Plans, Dumpster, Sanitary Facilities, and Notice of Commencement, if applicable.
(2) Inspection requests are scheduled for the following day.
(3) Permit cards must be protected from weather for legibility.
(4) Temporary House #'s posted on front of property.
(5) Sewer line must be located and installed before driveway is poured.
(6) Driveway must follow swale of ditch line at street.
(7) Water meter case & contents must be as originally installed.
(8) Meter can must be marked to correspond with house #'s on all duplexes, triplexes, or multi-housing units.
(9) Permanent address #'s must be displayed on front of structure, three (3) inch high letters at time of final inspection.
Office hours: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Monday - Friday
Phone hours: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Monday - Friday