- Utility Billing
Utility Billing (UB) maintains and processes all water, sewer, and sanitation billing records; processing four scheduled billing cycles each month; and providing customers services to utility customers regarding their accounts. In conjunction with Utility Department meter readers, UB coordinates work related to checking for leaks, lock offs, and reread orders. UB functions as the primary cash receipts area within the City, collecting and aggregating receipts from other city departments to prepare the City’s daily banking deposit.
Pay Your Utilities Bill Online (WaterSmart)
We would like to remind you that there are alternatives to coming into City Hall and paying your utility bill at the counter. Customers can:
1) Go online to zephyrhillsfl.watersmart.com and register your account. You can pay with debit or credit card and can also enter checking account information for eChecks.
2) Pay over the phone by calling 833-360-7528.
You will need your account number, as the automated system will ask you to enter the entire account number. You can use credit or debit cards, or enter your checking account number.
3) Mail your payment to the address on your bill in the payment envelope enclosed with your bill. The envelope is addressed to 415 Pisgah Church Road, Suite #374, Greensboro, NC 27455.
4) Place check payment in the drop box in front of City Hall, 5335 Eighth Street. The metal box attached to the building is labeled “Place Payments Here”. Please do not place cash in the box. Place your check and payment stub in an envelope.
In addition, if you want to connect or disconnect service, you can accomplish this by going here.
Find out if Zephyrhills services your property by contacting Orange Lien Data at:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.orangelien.com
- Phone: 1-407-965-4245